China Measurement & Control
Your position now:
Sincerely look forward to cooperating with your company, we will provide your company with satisfactory products and services!
- 2013年秋天，习近平主席先后在哈萨克斯坦和印度尼西亚提出共建丝绸之路经济带和21世纪海上丝绸之路的倡议，得到国际社会的高度关注和诸多国家的积极响应。 [Focus on the fifth anniversary of the “Belt and Road”] Five years of hard work and fruitful results In the autumn of 2013, President Xi Jinping put forward the proposal to jointly build the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road in Kazakhstan and Indonesia, which has drawn great attention from the international community. And many countries have responded positively. In the past 5 years, adhering to the principles of consultation, co-construction, and sharing, the “Belt and Road” construction has achieved fruitful results from ideas to actions, visions to reality, and brought new development opportunities and well-being to the countries and people along the route. Vigorous vitality and broad prospects for development. This is 5 years of continuous policy communication. The Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation held in May last year is a new
- “稳预期”，是近日中共中央政治局会议提出的“六个稳”之一。 China's economic development: Stability expectations are confident. "Stability expectations" is one of the "six stability" proposed by the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee in recent days. In the context of changes in economic stability, understanding stability expectations involves three questions: What is the current economic outlook? How is the operating trend? What to do next? Multi-party analysis points out that the fundamentals of the stable operation of the economy have not changed, and the trend of stability and improvement has not changed. Further in-depth structural reforms on the supply side, fighting the "three major challenges", and deepening reform and opening up, China's economy will steadily move towards high quality. Development stage. How to see stable and better fundamentals in the first half of the year
- 近期美国对华挑起中美贸易摩擦，暂时表现为关税战，目前没有缓和的迹象。 The impact of the trade war on China's economy is limited and it can be controlled that the recent US-China provokes Sino-U.S. Trade frictions, which is temporarily manifested as a tariff war. There is currently no sign of easing. On the 7th, the United States announced the decision to impose a 25% tariff on China's US $ 16 billion in products, and China responded immediately. Earlier, the US, which was stubborn, threatened to increase the tariffs on US $ 200 billion in products from 10% to 25%, and even imposed tariffs on all US $ 500 billion in products. In the face of threats and pressure from the United States, China's attitude has not changed: we are not willing to fight, nor are we afraid to fight. We have to fight when necessary, and resolutely defend the core national interests and the interests of the Chinese people. in
- 在孔板流量计使用阶段，其工艺管道需要多次的吹扫，就要频繁拆装孔板流量计。 Orifice flowmeter error and correction reasons During the use of the orifice flowmeter, the process pipeline needs to be purged multiple times, and the orifice flowmeter must be disassembled and assembled frequently. If the size of the orifice plate is the same, an error will occur if you pay little attention to it, and the normal phenomenon will occur when the orifice plate flowmeter is replaced. The upstream and downstream surfaces of the orifice plate flowmeter are reversed. When installing, the medium flow direction in the pipe and the direction of the orifice plate flowmeter must be determined, otherwise the measured value will be lower. It is caused by carelessness. When installing the orifice plate, make sure that the face marked with "+" on the orifice plate flowmeter is on the upstream side of the flow direction. The main function of the impulse pipeline is to transmit the differential pressure signal generated by the orifice plate flowmeter.
- V锥流量计(V-coneflowmeter)是由V锥流量传感器和差压变送器组合而成的一种新颖差压式流量计。 V-cone flowmeter installation and use V-coneflowmeter (V-coneflowmeter) is a new type of differential pressure flowmeter composed of V-cone flow sensor and differential pressure transmitter. It is a differential pressure flowmeter that was developed in the 1980s to make up for the shortcomings of orifice plates, nozzles, venturi tubes and averaging tubes. Its successful development is a qualitative leap in differential pressure flow measurement. It uses the throttling effect produced by the V-cone in the flow field, and measures the flow rate by detecting the upstream and downstream pressure difference. Compared with ordinary throttling parts, it changes the throttling layout, from central hole throttling to annular throttling. Practical use proves that the V-cone flow produced by Huahai Measurement and Control